The Muzzy takes on some new angles, where other frames fear to tread. It was time to dust off the protractor and get our obtuse, acute, and right-angle muscles back from the Cortisone shots received earlier this month. We may have even used a little sine, cosine, and tangent in the creation of Muzzy. Why, you ask? So you don't have to. You're welcome. Muzzy is a bold, sturdy frame that will sit on any face…wait…that didn't come out right. Point being, these look great on (almost) everyone.
- Versatile style with a small-medium fit.
- Highly-sculpted frame design has an architectural look.
- Metal diamonds embellish the front of the frame at the temple.
- Sturdy 5-barrel hinges ensure security and stability.
- Temples feature a wire core for customizable fit.